Training Terms and Conditions
These training terms and conditions were written to help you achieve the best learning experience and achieve your learning goals.
General: The student hereby accepts responsibility for the replacement or repair of any damage or loss caused by the student to the property of the company (Win or Win Consults, The Temi Ajibewa Brand, and Temi Ashabi Global Limited).
The company (Win or Win Consults, The Temi Ajibewa Brand, and Temi Ashabi Global Limited) shall not be held liable for injury or other damage sustained by the student during his/her attendance at the institute. The student hereby indemnifies the company (Win or Win Consults, The Temi Ajibewa Brand, and Temi Ashabi Global Limited) against any claims in this regard.
Payment of Tuition FeesThe student accepts full responsibility for payment of tuition fees and understands that the failure to complete payment before the third week’s class of the course. will result in deregistration and the student will be stopped from continuing the class while forfeiting the right to complete the course unless he pays the balance with a 15% interest per month on the outstanding balance + taxes, along with the differential course fees if any. *
Refund1. A student is not entitled to a refund if the student does not complete the course.
2. A student is only entitled to a refund if the student took the course, did all the assignments, used our support and resources, consistently implemented what was taught within the 3 months following the course end-date, and did not see any results.
3. A student forfeits the right to a refund if the student does not start or finishthe course.
4. A student that joins the course on flexible payment terms forfeits the right to a refund.
5. A student that has an outstanding payment is not qualified for a refund.
6. A student forfeits the right for a refund once the student accesses any of our course materials.
7. A student taking our online course must complete the course and assignments within 2 months of the first login to qualify for a refund.
If you meet these requirements, then all you need to do is email us (email@example.com) asking for a refund with your bank details. We will review your refund request and if you meet the training terms and conditionsrequirement then a refund will be granted. We would respond to refund requests within 3-5 working days.
Deferral Policy: (Post-Course Commencement)
1. If a student is facing severe issues in dedicating time to the course, we provide the opportunity for the student to defer to another class batch.2. A student can request for deferral only once and this must be within the first week of the training; deferrals must be to either of the cohorts scheduled to start on the next two consecutive start dates from that of the batch the student originally enrolled for.3. The student will be required to pay a deferral fee of 25% of the total course amount fee + taxes, if any, along with any differences in course fees between the two class batches.4. The deferral request will be approved once the deferral fee is paid.5. Till this is completed, the student will be assumed to be continuing in the same class.6. The student has 7 days (including holidays and weekends). from the date of deferral request to make the payment of the deferral fee. After this time frame, the deferral request will expire, and the student will continue as part of the current class.7. If the student completes the deferral payment, the student will leave the current class and will continue learning in the new (deferred) class from the point of the last assignment that was graded in the original batch. All gradesand progress until that point will be carried forward, as is, to the new class. For clarification, the grades of the graded assignments will be carried forward, whether the student had submitted these during the initial stage or not.8. The deferral can only be requested during the first week of the batch for which the student has enrolled. Once the first week of training is completed, deferral requests shall not be entertained. For clarification, the batch completionhere shall mean the “last grace deadline” as communicated by the company (Win or Win Consults, The Temi Ajibewa, Brand, and Temi Ashabi Global Limited).
Deferral Policy: (Pre-Course Commencement)
1. If a student, due to unavoidable circumstances is unable to commence with the class and requests for a deferral 1 week before the class starts, we provide the opportunity for the student to defer to another batch.2. However, the student will be required to pay 100% of the total course fee amount (inclusive of taxes) before the deferral can be approved. Till this is completed, the student will be assumed to be continuing in the same class.3. A student can request for deferral only once and this must be within the first week of the training; deferrals must be to either of the cohorts scheduled to start on the next two consecutive start dates from that of the batch the student originally enrolled for.4. Once the deferral window expires, the student will be required to pay a deferral fee of 25% of the total course amount fee + taxes if he/she still wishes to proceed with the deferment.5. The student shall be liable to pay any differential course fees between the two batches.
All instructions given by coaches (to purchase and install various software; install add-ons, apps or build websites, etc.) must be done prior to the next training day. The coach is not under any obligation to halt the class or wait foranyone who did not install the necessary software or applications as instructed, neither will the coach go back to revisit that module.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content, organisation, graphics, design, compilation, digital content, and other materials used during the training are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited tointellectual property) rights.
The company (Win or Win Consults, The Temi Ajibewa Brand, and Temi Ashabi Global Limited) does not grant any form of copyright to its materials (both hard and soft copies). Students do not have the right to incorporate materials into their presentations, sell, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, display, distribute, make other versions of, disclose and sublicense materials to third parties or members of the public. Students shall not commercialise our materials to any person or entity.
Conflict of Interest
Students are not allowed to introduce/offer side businesses or jobs to coaches and/or employees of the company (Win or Win Consults, The Temi Ajibewa Brand, and Temi Ashabi Global Limited).
Threats and Harassment
The use of violence, verbal threats or physical harassment on fellow students and all employees of the company (Win or Win Consults, The Temi Ajibewa Brand, and Temi Ashabi Global Limited) is strictly prohibited.
Updates and Effective Date
The company (Win or Win Consults, The Temi Ajibewa Brand, and Temi Ashabi Global Limited) reserve the right to make changes to these training terms and conditions at any time.
You are responsible for periodically reviewing our sites and these training terms and conditions to check for any updates or changes.
If you have any questions concerning these training terms and conditions, kindly email:firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and expect a response within 1-5 working days.
BY MAKING A PAYMENT FOR ANY OF OUR TRAINING PROGRAMMES OR PRODUCTS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY IT AND ANY AMENDMENTS FROM TIME TO TIME.
ANY BREACH OF ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED WILL LEAD TO SERIOUS SANCTIONS AS DETERMINED BY THE COMPANY (WIN OR WIN CONSULTS, THE TEMI AJIBEWA BRAND, AND TEMI ASHABI GLOBAL LIMITED).